The 1, immigrants included people traveling in family groups, 63 children traveling alone, 39 single adults and others who had not yet been identified.
- Our Customers!
- Explore topics.
- Border agents apprehend more than 1,000 migrants in record roundup?
All of those processed as of Wednesday morning are from the Northern Triangle countries of Central America, with from Guatemala, from Honduras and 76 from El Salvador. Immigration advocates say more immigrants are traveling in large groups because they believe in "safety in numbers," as conditions along their journey are treacherous. Overall numbers of undocumented immigrants crossing the border both legally, by presenting themselves at ports of entry, or illegally, by crossing between ports of entry, have skyrocketed in recent months.paideostelesex.ml/gmat/snake-iii-the-hunger-sutras.pdf
The Two Meanings of "Apprehend" and "Apprehension"
Both March and April saw numbers above ,, the highest in over 12 years. One DHS official said the agency expects May to breach , in the number of immigrants apprehended and deemed inadmissible.
- The family at risk: issues and trends in family preservation services.
- The Only Way to... Learn Astrology, Vol. 1.
- apprehend - Dictionary Definition : syzezocyvida.tk?
- Atlas of Head and Neck Cancer Surgery: The Compartment Surgery for Resection in 3-D.
- RELATED WORDS.
- Table 34. Aliens Apprehended By Region And Country Of Nationality: Fiscal Years 2014 To 2016?
- Vinegars of the World.
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering: The Scaffold;
- The Extinction of Desire: A Tale of Enlightenment (Blackwell Public Philosophy Series).
- Enacted Mathematics Curriculum: A Conceptual Framework and Research Needs.
Jay Blackman is an NBC News producer covering such areas a transportation, space, medical and consumer issues. Climate in Crisis Politics U. Sections U. Follow NBC News. Breaking News Emails Get breaking news alerts and special reports.
One-star words are frequent, two-star words are more frequent, and three-star words are the most frequent. The thesaurus of synonyms and related words is fully integrated into the dictionary. Click on the thesaurus category heading under the button in an entry to see the synonyms and related words for that meaning.
Definition and synonyms of apprehend from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. This is the British English definition of apprehend. View American English definition of apprehend.
Change your default dictionary to American English. View the pronunciation for apprehend. Show more. Show less.
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved